A Portfolio Manager (PM) or Strategy Provider (SP) has the ability to see a complete list of their Investors from the Portfolio Management tab in the Personal Area.
- How to locate it
- Understanding the data
How to locate it
- Log into the Personal Area
- Select Portfolio Management, then the Investors tab.
Investor search filters
The Investors tab will display all Investors by default, but there are filters available that allow displaying Investors for specific criteria.
- The search bar: can be used to find an Investor by their name.
- Investors dropdown: used to filter Investors with active investments and without active investments.
- Funds dropdown: used to filter Investors either by all funds or by a specific fund.
- Countries dropdown: used to filter Investors by their country.
The displayed Investors can be sorted by: newest first, invested amount - low to high, invested amount - high to low, paid fee - low to high, paid fee - high to low, and name. The bottom of the page has a dropdown menu that lets you choose how many Investors are displayed at once (10 by default).
Investor list details
The Investor list features a large number of details for each Investor displayed.
- The name and email address of the Investor.
- The dates of when the Investor first joined the fund/strategy, and first opened an investment.
- A link to the downloadable POA document. Note that POA is applicable only when investors invest in funds.
- The name of the various funds the Investor has joined.
These details are broken up into two major areas, lifetime finance details and active investment details.
Lifetime finance details
- Total invested amount: The sum of the initial invested amount of all investments across all funds.
- Total fee: The sum of earned fees for previous billing periods and expected fee for the current billing period.
- Profit: The sum of trading results for both closed and open investment orders.
- Return: The total trading result of all investment orders divided by the invested amount.
Active investment details
- Invested amount: The sum of the invested amount in active investments across all funds.
- Equity: The current value of active investments in funds.
- Total fee: The expected fee for the current billing period.
- Profit: The trading results for open investment orders.
- Return: The total trading result for active investment orders divided by the invested amount.
- Total equity: The total sum of the strategy’s equity and all the investments’ equity.