An investment fee refers to what is paid by an Investor to a Portfolio Manager (PM) or Strategy Provider (SP) at the end of the billing period, if the fund or strategy invested in profits. The history and statistics of these payments can be found in the investment fee report.
How to find the investment fee report
Exness Investor app:
- Log into Exness Investor.
- On the Portfolio tab, select the investment you want to see the fee report of under either the Active or Closed tab.
- Open the Fee report tab.
Exness Investor for the web:
- Log into your Personal Area, and launch Exness Investor from the menu icon.
- Click on the Assets tab and Select the investment you want to see the fee report of.
- Select the Fee report tab.
Learn more about the Exness Investor platforms by exploring the Exness Investor app and the Exness Investor PA.
Breakdown of the investment fee report
- Paid fees since inception: The sum of fees paid to PM or SP for previous billing periods.
- Paid fees by billing period: This interactive chart shows the progression of fees over multiple billing periods at a glance.
- Transaction list: Provides a history of fees paid in a list format.
Billing period chart
The billing period chart is segmented month to month and presents 3 metrics:
- Profit since inception
- Profit threshold
- Incremental profit
More can be discovered about these metrics by tapping on the information icon in the billing period chart, or following the link to find out how the performance fee is calculated.
The transaction list presents a history of paid fees with expandable entries that further detail the duration of the billing period, as well as metrics for profit since inception, profit threshold and incremental profit (when applicable).