Deposits can be made by Strategy Providers (SP) into a strategy. We recommend reading how a Strategy Provider’s transactions can affect investments in a strategy.
Important: Portfolio Managers (PM) who wish to make deposits or withdrawals to their fund would need to act as an Investor to create and close investments in their own fund.
For strategies, you can make a deposit by navigating to the Deposit tab in your Personal Area (PA) and selecting your preferred payment system.
- Log into your Exness Personal Area (PA).
- Under Deposit, select your preferred payment method.
- Select the trading account linked to your strategy.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the prompts to complete your deposit.
Note: A minimum first-time deposit of USD 500 in a single transaction is required for your strategy as the equity has to be a minimum of USD 400 for the strategy to be shared with Investors.