As either a Portfolio Manager or a Strategy Provider, you can edit the following details on your Portfolio Management Solution profile which will be displayed to potential Investors on the Exness Investor application:
- Your bio
- Profile photo
- Messengers and social media
- Professional background
How to edit your profile
To edit your profile:
- Head to the Portfolio Management tab in your Personal Area.
- Your name will be displayed as per your KYC documents and cannot be changed.
- Click on View profile below your name to bring up a pop-up, and click on Edit to proceed to edit your profile.
- Add a profile picture by clicking on Browse.
- Edit or add your preferred messengers and social media platforms to allow investors to connect and get updates from you.
- Edit your professional background which includes your trading background, objectives, and goals so that investors can have a better understanding of your trading style.
- Click on Save changes once you’re done.
These details will be displayed on the Exness Investor app along with your country and the duration of your trading with Exness.
Do keep in mind that they are a few general rules when entering these details, learn more about them in Portfolio Manager content guidelines.